By Gordon Rottman
Read or Download Armor At War - German Self-Propelled Guns PDF
Best conventional books
M4 Sherman КНИГИ ;ВОЕННАЯ ИСТОРИЯ Издательство: Squadron/Signal publicationsСерия: Armor stroll round 5701Автор(ы): Jim MeskoЯзык: EnglishГод издания: 2000Количество страниц: 82ISBN: 0-89747-410-4Формат: pdf (72 dpi) 2203x1640Размер: fifty nine. 7 mb quick IFOLDER zero
The T-34 was once the main influential tank layout of global warfare 2. whilst first brought into wrestle in the summertime of 1941, it represented a innovative breakthrough in tank layout. Its firepower, armour safety and mobility have been enhanced to that of the other medium tank of the interval. This superiority didn't final lengthy.
Ebook by way of Nicholls, Jack C. , Thompson, Warren E.
The Panzerkampfwagen IV used to be essentially the most a number of and profitable German tanks of global conflict II. regardless of the advent of the Panther and Tiger tanks, the PzKpfw IV remained the spine of the German armoured devices till the tip of the conflict. This publication information the entire variations of the Panzerkampfwagen IV with the lengthy weapons 7.
- Panzer 38(t)
- Sdkfz 251 Half-Track 1939-45
- Home Workshop Guns For Defense and Resistance Volume Two: The Handgun
- German Jets Versus the U.S. Army Air Force: Battle for the Skies over Europe
Extra info for Armor At War - German Self-Propelled Guns
28. 29. 30. 5 A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. 00mm Aircraft, Ship 3/8 " 1/ " Scale Ship American Armored Fighting Vehicles 95 Technical arti t and military hi torian George Bradford u es re earch of actual vehicles, official photograph ,factory pecification , and, in orne ca e , the original de ign plan to produce preci e cale drawing of the armored fighting vehicle of World War II. Each volume contain nearly 300 drawing of the e teel chariot of war. S. A.
Its 90mm gun would prove to be just what the armored divisions needed, but it came far too late to make any real impact in the outcome of the war. The Pershing was considered a heavy tank in WW2, but eventually would be recognized as the first of a new range of medium tanks following the war. , and C. E11i . Briti h and Ameri an Tank of World War II. London: Arm and Armour Pr ,1969. , and RJ. lck . Ency lopedia ofArmoured Car. , 1976. - - - . Enc clopedia of Tank . London: Barry & J nkin Limit d, 1975.
3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. 11. 12. 13. 14. 15. Commander's Hatch Turret Lift Hook Gun Mantlet Main Gun Headlamp Guard Ventilator Bow Machinegun Drive Sprocket Hull Lift Hook Bogie Suspension Unit Trailing Return Roller Gun Lock Road Wheel Track Links Rear Idler Wheel 16. 17. 18. 19. 20. 21. 22. 23. 24. 25. 26. 27. 28. 29. 30. 5 A. B. C. D. E. F. G. H. I. 00mm Aircraft, Ship 3/8 " 1/ " Scale Ship American Armored Fighting Vehicles 95 Technical arti t and military hi torian George Bradford u es re earch of actual vehicles, official photograph ,factory pecification , and, in orne ca e , the original de ign plan to produce preci e cale drawing of the armored fighting vehicle of World War II.