By W Jason Gilmore, Robert H. Treat
Starting personal home page five and PostgreSQL eight is the 1st and such a lot complete booklet to delve into the newest models of 2 well known open resource internet improvement applied sciences, the PostgreSQL eight database server and personal home page five scripting language. Readers gain the information of those middle applied sciences and achieve precious perception into how they're utilized in unison to create dynamic data-driven internet purposes. this is often an incredible advisor for the internet dressmaker, programmer, hobbyist, or beginner who desires to the best way to create functions with personal home page five and PostgreSQL eight.
Read Online or Download Beginning PHP and PostgreSQL 8: From Novice to Professional (Beginning: From Novice to Professional) PDF
Similar web programming books
It isn't sufficient to layout an internet site that appears great. what is the tale? Why is that header eco-friendly? Why is that icon formed like a fish? Designing for the net is not only approximately fancy layouts, the newest CSS3 or HTML5 or UX approach. nice internet stories inform a very good tale, and Designing the Invisible provides you with the instruments that can assist you do it.
Advent. who's This e-book For? How This ebook Works. on-line help documents. Conventions utilized in This ebook. 1. knowing CSS. what's CSS? What Does Cascading suggest? Why Use CSS? 2. utilizing CSS ideas. developing the HTML Code. making a Rule Set. utilizing a number of Declarations. Combining Selectors.
Start with construction appealing personal home page net functions with the Yii framework review study whatever new straight away! a quick, quick, centred consultant supplying rapid effects manage your improvement setting and plan your program Use Yii's automated code turbines to scaffold routes, kinds, and checklist perspectives find out about the most renowned extensions that upload performance on your program intimately personal home page is likely one of the hottest languages for development websites and functions.
★★★★★LEARNING starts off WITH VIEWING the area another way. ★★★★★
Knowledge stream- A cellular studying platform offers apps, eBooks and video tutorials.
Knowledge movement brings you a studying e-book of studying Hypertext Preprocessor and MySQL. This booklet is for all details expertise, desktop technology and internet improvement scholars and pros around the world.
This book offers studying Hypertext Preprocessor and MySQL references.
1. advent of PHP
2. good points of PHP
3. Variables and Arrays
6. creation of SQL
7. Operators and stipulations of SQL
8. Queries, Sub-queries and 3VL
9. information keep an eye on and Drawbacks
10. personal home page with MySQL
11. Create and Insert in MySQL utilizing PHP
12. replace and Retrieve in MySQL utilizing PHP
13. Delete in MySQL utilizing Hypertext Preprocessor
- Mastering Windows PowerShell Scripting
- HTML & CSS: The Good Parts (Animal Guide)
- Exam Ref 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Creating Google Chrome Extensions
Extra resources for Beginning PHP and PostgreSQL 8: From Novice to Professional (Beginning: From Novice to Professional)
2. The installation process begins with a welcome screen. Take a moment to read the screen and then click Next. 3. The License agreement is displayed next. Carefully read through the license. Assuming that you agree with the license stipulations, click Next. 13 14 CHAPTER 2 ■ INSTALLING AND CONFIGURING APACHE AND PHP 4. A screen containing various items pertinent to the Apache server is displayed next. Take a moment to read through this information and then click Next. 5. You will be prompted for various items pertinent to the server’s operation, including the Network Domain, Server Name, and Administrator’s Email Address.
In the next section, you’ll learn about these foundational features. General Language Features Every user has his or her own specific reason for using PHP to implement a mission-critical application, although one could argue that such motives tend to fall into four key categories: practicality, power, possibility, and price. CHAPTER 1 ■ AN INTRODUCTION TO PHP Practicality From the very start, the PHP language was created with practicality in mind. After all, Lerdorf’s original intention was not to design an entirely new language, but to resolve a problem that had no readily available solution.
This is most easily accomplished simply by adding the PHP installation directory path to the Windows Path. To do so, navigate to Start ➤ Settings ➤ Control Panel ➤ System, choose the Advanced tab, and click the Environment Variables button. In the Environment Variables dialog box, scroll through the System variables pane until you find Path. Double-click this line and, in the Edit System Variable dialog box, append C:\php5 to the path, as depicted in Figure 2-1. 11. conf for editing. 12. conf file.